Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
September 23, 2019, 05:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gp 300 service/repair.  (Read 188 times)
weezil
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« on: August 12, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »

I have a pair of old Radius GP300's. model no P93YPC09D2AA. One that isnt transmitting, the red light comes on but no carrier/audio when tx button depressed. It has always been a little deaf which seems to be related to the antenna.

I know its an old unit, but they are only used a few weekends a year at motorsport events. They are quite robust and have served me well so I'd hate to part with them. They suit my purpose well and as a volunteer race marshal replacing them would be an expense I could do without.

Ideally I'd like to get the defective unit fixed and some extra frequencies programmed to both as currently they are only set to 169.3375 across all 8 channels (the most common used by MSA events.)

Thanx

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank