Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
October 21, 2018, 04:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GM340 Controlhead leds just blink once shortly  (Read 1941 times)
MikJank
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 02:54:26 PM »

Andreas,

Again, you were wright. I did additional attempts and finally, after few "FL0 Sync failed" messages, procedure was successfully completed. To be precise, I did only FW upgrade, because that was first suggestion and then to read and save Temperature compensation settings. But where and how can I read those settings.
At the moment radio is switching on and all commands are functioning but programmed frequencies are not responding. Tx NOR Rx. Tx led is on during transmission attempts but I 'm receiving nothing on the other radio and vice versa. I suppose that is because of the alignment settings and famous temperature compensation data.
If I mixed up those settings how to get it back again?
What about Codeplug update?
MikJank
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 03:30:02 PM »

Just now I tried with Motorola Tuner and I've got something like 7f7f3f7f

Is that the value I'm looking for?
Andreas GH
Forum Helper

FeedBack +12/-3

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »

Yes,thats it.
If you receive nothing and the red LED is not blinking,I think the radio must completely aligned.
Before you do something,read and save the tuning data.
Donīt set the radio in flashmode for this:
Run the lab upgradetool and search for a codeplug,thats match to your Tanapa.Program it as Phase 3 without enableing something more.
Set the regionalcode to emea.
Read the tuning data and set the serial number.After this load the tuning data file and program the radio.Read it again and check the temperature compensation values.

Andreas
radiobup
Forum Helper

FeedBack +35/-19

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 01:01:11 AM »

Sometimes, the tuning datas are part of the problem, as they could be corrupted too.
If the steps described by Andreas don't work, try with another working tuning set (radio will need to be aligned).
But usually it works well !

MikJank
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 02:54:27 PM »

Guys you are magnificent.

Andreas,

I did what you suggested. Phase 3 codeplug upgrade, but I needed to leave all check boxes checked by default ("Write hardware codeplug" and "Write application code plug). Installation completed without problems.
Added regional ID, as you suggested
Then I assigned serial number using Professional Tuner. With the same program I checked temperature compensation value.
The only other thing I did was programming frequencies.

It is working like a charm, for now.
I would like to thank you all for your contribution.
It was privilege "working" (by working I mean listening and following) with you. Now I'm richer for one more experience and few more friends.
Thank you!     
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

Đ Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank