Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
September 24, 2018, 11:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola GR900 repeater interface ELN4570 (mobicom) cable  (Read 1193 times)
waverider
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« on: March 08, 2017, 08:37:00 PM »

Hi dear radio fellows, first time i write here and what a shame, it's a tricky question  Roll Eyes

Some time ago I've got a Motorola repeater housing GR900 with 2 GM900 radios.
I also have an interface Motorola ELN4570 (built by mobicom ltd UK).
This interface was often used as a TRC (tone remote control) with a single GM900 and centro desk consoles in Europe
but i've seen this ELN4570 interface in other GR900 repeaters and so i believe it can do both (TRC + repeater)
(The interface is not the so called R.I.C.K. nor the T.R.I.C.K, which where also available)

My problem is that i don't have the connection cable kit between the interface module ELN4570 and the 2 GM radios.
I only have a cable for one GM900 used in a GM900 TRC application, which is working fine. I have the
manual for this ELN4570 in TRC mode but the wiring schema/pinout of 2 Radios for a repeater is not shown.
I believe it is part of the GR900 repeater manual, which i don't have.

The cable kit includes a 37 pin SUB-D connector for the ELN4570 interface and cables to each 25 pin SUB-D accessory connector
of both GM900's...

BTW: I know that it would be easy to build a simple interconnection cable between both radios with some wires for PTT, COR, audio and
ignition control instead of a full featured repeater controller but i like the idea of using the repeater with configurable carrier delay/hang-time, knockdown
and the TRC feature with a desk console in one system.

Now my question is: Does anybody have the pinout from the GR900 manual or elsewhere for this cable? I would really be happy ;-)

Thanks for reading and stay on air!
regards, waverider

ps: I've attached a picture from the interface and part of the cable so you maybe know from what i'm talking.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:54:41 PM by waverider » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank