Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
September 24, 2018, 11:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola GM339 "CODEPLUG ERR"  (Read 2989 times)
rogerbeep
Basic Account

FeedBack +0/-0

« on: March 07, 2016, 01:36:05 PM »

Hi All,

Today i was programming my GM339 i kept on getting some error saying check if the RIB is connected or powered properly. i wasn't sure what was going on so i was told to run waris lab upgrade kit. i tried this re wrote the codeplug but it obviously didn't work and now its saying on the face of the unit "CODEPLUG ERR" can anyone help me with this or explain what is going on and what this error means.

MODEL: AZM25SHF9AN5 450 - 520MHZ
TANAPA: IMUE6016A

Thank you
radiobup
Forum Helper

FeedBack +35/-19

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 07:58:54 AM »

Hi,

Waris Lab tools and CPS don't use the same format for FW & CP files (Srecord, unencrypted), so if you mixed files....
Also there is a 'temperature compensation data' value to save with tuning info first, in général, always make backup.

This error also occurs when codeplug datas are corrupted (internal/external and/or tuning).

You can easily restore radio with Waris Lab (use TANAPA code to match radio model number), but need to re-align radio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

© Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank