Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
October 16, 2019, 09:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOTOROLA DP 3600'S AND 3400'S FOR A SWOP DEAL  (Read 7122 times)
dazzerlee1
Basic Account

FeedBack +2/-2

« on: July 06, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »

Hi Guys

I have a few DP 3600's and DP3400's i am after some sort of a swop deal with these sets in some way shape or form.
I am after a Motorola MTP850 or MTP850s 380 to 430 MHZ by way of swopping.

Any interested party can drop me a line and sort out a nice deal for both of us to be happy i also have some spare standard batteries and a standard charger unit for them.

Email any interest or swop ideas i am open to sensible offers as all the kit is in excellent condition.

Cheers
D Grin Grin
dazzerlee1
Basic Account

FeedBack +2/-2

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 10:55:09 AM »

HI Guys

Just an update i would also consider an mth 800 or sepura handheld same frequency to swop.

Cheers

D
bw18
Advanced Member

FeedBack +68/-1

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »

Fair enough, never played with Tetra myself... It's the low power output that puts me off.

Let us know how you get on though Smiley

Ben.
dazzerlee1
Basic Account

FeedBack +2/-2

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 08:06:22 AM »

Will do matey got my DP's safely in the radio shack as well mate only clearing a few out that are spare dont think i would ever get rid of the lot mate they are a great bit of kit.

Got the 3400's for rough and ready when i get people who dont have the thought that the radio could save you one day so take care of it and the 3600's are for those of us that like the more practical but techy side incuding texting etc.

Great kit mate as i say just want  a little Tetra dabble for a bit i know they wont compare to the DP's but nice to gain knowledge you never know one day we might get Tetra running properly for civies over here like th US.

Regards

Darren Grin Grin
2e0mjb
Basic Account

FeedBack +1/-8

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 02:03:58 PM »

I have 3 mth800's with all the software and programming cable if you want to do some kind of a deal for the dp3600's, must have software and program cable tho
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank