Home Page | Forum | Downloads | About us | Services | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

motorola
December 16, 2018, 04:23:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Contact Admin Team Search Login Register  

Radio Services

Supply Radios, Spare Parts, Programming Cables, Flash Adapters

Members area provides radio programming videos

If we have helped you, please make a donation, however small. This helps us develop the site and offer better services.

Advert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MRSG Repair Testimonials  (Read 7982 times)
Dave
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

Hi, if you have used our Radio Repair Service, Please could you post a testimonial by replying to this thread.

This shows other members that we offer a quality repair service, Please post 1 testimonial for each repair job

Regards
Dave
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 04:30:12 PM by Dave » Logged
johnopyro
Subscriber

FeedBack +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:19:46 PM »

i must say they are very good i sent 4 GP340's for repair and 3 were fixed and the 4th was beyond repair and i am very happy with the service. every thing was explained to me and kept up to date with the repair. i will always use this repair service so much so i have just sent another 4 to be fixed. well wort the money 5 Star. ***** : )
poseidon
Subscriber

FeedBack +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »

Very happy with service. Sent two GP388 to be updated/reprogrammed and frequency change in line with licence. Posted on Monday MRSG rang Thursday to say posted back and received on Friday. They radios work perfectly now. I thought about having a go myself at fixing radios but was put of with the complexity of them and beyond my abilities. Best left to the experts and for the price quoted for repair not worth taking the risk. Excellent service and very reasonable.
A happy customer :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home    Forum | Downloads | About us | Services  | Products | Online Portal | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright 2008-2010 Motorola Radio Support Group. All Rights Reserved.

Google PageRank